The cast announcement for the new season of Dancing with the Stars was made last night, so here are some of our thoughts about/predictions for the upcoming season:
· Florence Henderson will be an unfunny, less bump-and-grinding version of Cloris Leachman.
· Margaret Cho will be a younger, more bump-and-grinding version of Cloris Leachman.
· If she ever feels like she’s in danger of going home, Jennifer Grey will pull out the big guns: either dancing to “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” or The Lift from the end of the movie. Or both. Please let it be both.
· Kyle Massey will go home first.
· The Hoff will be way less horrifying than people are anticipating.
· Michael Bolton will dance to one of his own songs the first week.
· Brandy will have the best interview responses.
· Rick Fox will surprise everyone with how good he is (if the power of Eliza Dushku can overtake Vanessa Williams).
· Audrina Patridge will be awesomely bad. And Justin Bobby will make an appearance. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
· Kurt Warner will be the nicest person in the cast. No joking here, he seems like a really great person. Plus, it goes against my nature to make fun of a Super Bowl MVP.
· Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino will show his abs in at least 95% of his dances.
· Bristol Palin, and her partner Mark Ballas, will be my favorites. Judge all you want, but it’s going to happen.