Well, it’s Leeard’s favorite time of the year: a new season of Big Brother. The “twist” this season? They’re working in pairs. We’re here with a quick briefing of the new (or, in some cases, old) houseguests.
- Adam (39 from Hoboken, NJ) and Dominic (25 from San Mateo, CA) - We don’t mind Dominic. He’s pretty cute. However, we’re really not digging his partner, Adam. He’s obnoxious and loud and his voice is really grating. We do appreciate the look he gave the camera when Rachel came in, though. We really hope that Adam gets booted in the first four weeks, but we wouldn’t mind Dominic staying around for a while.
- Cassi (26 from Nashville, TN) and Shelly (41 from Prairieville, LA) - These two have been some non-entities so far. They “threw” the HoH competition and didn’t seem like they really have much to say. We don’t care about them so far.
- Kalia (30 from Los Angeles, CA) and Lawon (39 from Inglewood, CA) - We can’t stand Lawon so far. He’s not our least favorite contestant this season, but wow do we want him to leave ASAP. The only evidence we need to dislike him: he packed a freaking afro to bring into the house. We don’t like Kalia that much more; she uses words like “bestie” and describes herself as “the real-life Carrie Bradshaw”.
- Porsche (23 from Miami Beach, FL) and Keith (32 from Bolingbrook, IL) - We want to dislike Porsche more than we currently do, but she’s actually kind of funny. We might get tired of her soon, but for right now she’s not bad. The less we say about Keith, the better. We want him to go home so badly. He’s so skeezy and just not someone we want to watch all summer.
- Brendon (30 from Riverside, CA) and Rachel (26 from Las Vegas, NV) - Do we really have to hear Rachel’s voice and laugh again this year? Really? Damn. It’ll be another summer of people trying to get between her and her man, and floaters needing to grab lifevests. Geez. Obviously, they’re one of the stronger partnerships; for as little as we like both of them as people, there’s no doubting their skills in the competitions. Unfortunately, that means they’ll be sticking around for a while. They’re engaged now, so, I mean, whatever, good for them.
- Jeff (33 from Norridge, IL) and Jordan (24 from Matthews, NC) - We are so freaking excited to see Jeff and Jordan. We loved them both two years ago, and we still love them. Jordan already won once, so we think the others will probably try to pick her off soon, but we’ll be happy with however long we get her. We just want to say this again: we love them.
- Dick (48 from Los Angeles, CA) and Daniele (25 from Huntington Beach, CA) - While we didn’t watch season 8, we’ve heard about Dick since then, so we were really excited to see them (especially Dick) compete. However, Dick left after Day 6, so we no longer have that opportunity.
Our Prediction: The previous houseguests obviously have an advantage over the newbies, as shown by the HoH competition. We don't really have a feel for the new guys yet. so if we had to predict a winner, we'd probably choose a returning houseguest like Jordan or Rachel.
Are you watching Big Brother this summer? Let us know in the comments!