Team Janelle - We are definitely glad to have Janelle back. She's one of the best competitors to ever play the game and we're excited to see her in action again.
- Ashley: Not sure what it is about out-spoken blondes, but Leeard is liking Ashley so far.
- Joe: He was pretty much a non-entity in the first episode, but he's a chef, so we hope for the other HG's sakes that he stays around for a bit. Someone needs to make slop tasty.
- Wil: He really grates one of us the wrong way. It's probably the hair. He was a good competitor in the HoH competition, so we'll see.
Team Dan - We caught the end of his season, but we didn't really like him. It doesn't help that he went with Team Boobs when selecting and lost the HoH competition (shocker). Not to offend anyone, but he seriously should've picked at least one guy. There are going to be numerous physical competitions throughout the summer, and guys help in that regard.
- Kara: She's cute, but she hasn't really done or said anything so far, other than that she wants to meet her husband in the house. Good luck with that.
- Danielle: Okay, her accent is precious and she reminds Leeard of one of her cousins, so we're rooting for her (for now).
- Jodi: She actually seemed pretty nice, but unfortunately she was evicted (by her coach) on Day 1. Oh well.
Team Mike Boogie - We didn't watch either of his seasons when they aired, but one of us has since seen them both on youtube. He's a really enjoyable player to watch (and the fact that he's a fan of our alma mater doesn't hurt).
- Frank: He didn't want Britney to pick him. Therefore he is dead to us.
- Ian: He reminds us of Matt from BB12 (for obvious reasons), but we're glad for the nerdiness. And we're glad he hasn't chosen to hide his "genius" from the rest of the house, like Matt did.
- Jenn: She looks really familiar to us. If anyone can figure out why, we'd greatly appreciate it. She seems pretty cool so far.
Team Britney - Leeard loves Britney. Like, almost in a weird way. Throughout the year, she'll text her (one) friend who also watches the show saying "I miss Britney". Not even necessarily in the summer. Leeard just misses her throughout the year. Anyway, when they said Britney's name, Leeard screamed. Obviously this is the team we're rooting for right now.
- JoJo: She's really bugging us so far. Hopefully she'll be the first gone from Britney's team.
- Shane: Well, at least the girls in the house (and audience) will have something to look at while he's on.
- Willie: When we heard that Russel's brother was going to be on this season, we were not excited. But Willie seems pretty normal.
So far, we're rooting for Willie, Danielle and Ashley. Probably Willie the most, because we want Britney to win too.