Owen Hunt and Jackson Avery, Grey’s Anatomy—We know some people dislike these characters, but they are the only guys on the show who haven’t cheated on any of their women…even if Owen did dump one in an email. That's better than nothing. And they are the only guys on that show who don’t whine and mope around like a couple of girls…well, except for Jackson’s rant on how no one takes him seriously because he is hot. And we think Owen made up for the choking thing (that was ONE TIME) by running back into the hospital to get Cristina when there was a shooter in there. Even if he was useless and just ended up getting shot.
· Derek Morgan, Criminal Minds – Fiercely protective and ridiculously good-looking. Also, he probably has the least amount of baggage out of everyone on the show, which has to count for something.
· Sam Swarek, Rookie Blue – If you watch the show, you know exactly why he’s on the list. Swarek is gorgeous, sarcastic, and not afraid to go into the women’s locker room. This isn’t taking into account the season finale, which sucked.
· Matt Donovan, The Vampire Diaries – He’s not as hot as Damon or Stefan, and he’s not as BA as Alaric. But he’s cute, sweet, and loyal. Also, we like our guys human. And if he’s dating Caroline, obviously his standards aren’t that high. Easy man candy.
· Jeff Winger, Community – Yes, he’s a jerk. But he’s a funny jerk who really seems to care about his friends. And if he’s good enough for Trudy Campbell, he’s good enough for us. Plus, he reminds us of that awesomely hilarious guy on The Soup.
· Leonard, The Big Bang Theory – While Sheldon is easily the best character, Leonard is the only one actually worth dating. He’s sweet and socially awkward, but that’s his charm. Also, who else on that show is dateable? Howard? Raj? No.
· Danny Messer, CSI: NY – There’s a pretty common theme in this list. We love cops. Messer is adorable and definitely has the best accent of anyone on this list.
· Tony Reali, Around the Horn – It took some convincing, but he’s on the list. He is gorgeous, absolutely hilarious, the best host AtH has ever had, and seems to know everything about sports. Any questions?
· Matt, Friday Night Lights- He takes care of his grandma, plays great football for such a tiny little thing, and he’s totally sweet. There are a few guys on that show we would date, but Matt is number one on that list.
Only one installment of this hot TV guy thing left...for a while anyway. So remind us of who we've missed in the comments, and if we agree, they will make it in the third post.