- Because of the curse, the residents of Storybrooke don’t know how they ended up living there. “They have an existence that for 28 years has made sense to them because of the curse, but only now, with the arrival of Emma, does the haze start to lift.” – Horowitz.
- The clock tower started functioning again when Emma arrived, and this signifies the fact that the war between good and evil has begun. This also means that the townspeople have started aging and regaining a sense of their own will. “What you’re going to see in upcoming episodes is characters starting to free themselves and acting in ways that they previously had not.” We think we saw a little of this in last week’s episode with Cinderella.
- Regina is fully aware that she and the others are fairytale characters. She actually wants a relationship with Henry, but the curse has left her with an emotional void and she can’t love him. Regina is determined to overcome this obstacle and prove to everyone that she can have the curse and her happiness with it.
- Questions that will be answered this season: Why does the Queen hate Snow White? How did Rumpelstiltskin become Rumpelstiltskin?
- Some fairytale characters, like Peter Pan, are not part of the public domain. The show is restricted to using characters the channel (whose parent company is Disney) has access to and those characters that are public domain. At this point, they don’t want to deal with paying people for permission to use the characters, but maybe someday they will. We will probably see The Little Mermaid at some point.
- Henry’s father is important and we might meet him and not know it’s Henry’s father.
- Sheriff Graham is “pivotal” to the story.
-books -dates -Lists -Movies -Music -musicals and broadway 24 30 Rock 666 Park Avenue Alcatraz Alias America's Next Top Model American Horror Story American Idol Americans Are You There Chelsea? Arrested Development Arrow Awake Awkward Bates Motel Being Human Ben and Kate Bent Best Friends Forever Better with You Big Bang Theory Big Brother Big C Big Love Blue Bloods Boardwalk Empire Body of Proof Bones Borgias Boss Breaking Bad Breaking In Breaking Pointe Bridge Bunheads Camelot Carrie Diaries Charlie's Angels Chicago Code Chicago Fire Chuck Community Continuum Copper Cougar Town Cult Dark Tower Deception Defenders Degrassi Dexter Doctor Who Dollhouse Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 Downton Abbey Elementary Emily Owens MD Enlightened Episodes Event Fall Falling Skies Family Tree Felicity Finder Firefly Following Fosters Freaks and Geeks Friday Night Lights Friends Fringe Game of Thrones GCB Gifted Man Gilmore GIrls Girls Glee Glee Project Good Wife Gossip Girl Grey's Anatomy Grimm Hannibal Happy Endings Harry Potter Hart of Dixie Hawaii Five-O Hell on Wheels Hellcats Hemlock Grove Heroes Homeland House House of Cards House of Lies How I Met Your Mother How to Be a Gentleman How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life) I Hate My Teenage Daughter In Treatment Intervention Jane by Design Jersey Shore Justified Last Man Standing Last Resort Life Unexpected Lone Star Longmire LOST Louie Lying Game Mad Men Make it or Break it Man Up Mindy Project Missing Mockingbird Lane Modern Family Mr Selfridge Napoleon Dynamite Nashville New Girl New Normal Nikita Nine Lives of Chloe King No Ordinary Family Off the Map Office Once Upon a Time Originals Outlaw Outsourced Pan Am Parenthood Parks and Recreation Perfect Couples Person of Interest Playboy Club Pretty Little Liars Prime Suspect Psych Raising Hope Real Housewives of New Jersey Revenge Revolution Ringer Rob Rookie Blue Running Wilde Saving Hope Scandal Scrubs Secret Circle Secret Life of the American Teenager Sex and the City Shameless Sherlock Smash So You Think You Can Dance Sons of Anarchy South Park Southland Suburgatory Supernatural Switched at Birth Teen Wolf Terra Nova The Fall The Fosters The Killing The River The Voice Touch true blood Twisted Two and a Half Men Two Broke Girls Under the Dome Unforgettable United States of Tara Up All Night V Vampire Diaries Veep Vegas Veronica Mars Walking Dead Web Therapy Weeds White Collar Whitney Whole Truth Wilfred Work It X-Factor X-Files Zero Hour
Monday, November 21, 2011
Once Upon a Time - Important Information for Fans
No episode of Once Upon a Time aired last night, so in lieu of that, we will give you the important bits of a great interview we read with the show’s writers. They answered some questions we kind of needed answered. We’re actually a little annoyed that most of this wasn’t apparent in the actual show, but whatever. If you get Entertainment Weekly, and you should, you probably already know this.