- Casey Abrams, Lauren Alaina, and Jackie Wilson, naturally.
- Paris Tassin (bad song choice in “My Heart Will Go On” though)
- Hollie Cavanagh (Did sooo much better than her audition)
- Tiffany Rios (almost killed it by being unlikeable and too holler-y)
- Holly the White House intern - unfortunately
- Ashley Sullivan, the crazy Broadway-pop girl. We didn’t get to see her Hollywood week performance, but it must have been good, because she is still in. We got to see her break down crying when she made it. That girl is emotionally unstable, insane, and enthusiastic. We love it.
- Rachel Zevita. We like her more for her audition that her Hollywood week performance though.
Kind of like, but not totally sure:
--> Scotty McCreery. We love his deep country tone, but is that the only song he can sing? We've seen that show before and we need a new one. We don't think he will get too far.
--> Brett Loewenstern with the crazy red hair and the crazy good voice. (Leeard is sure. She loves him)
--> James Durbin
--> Chris Medina (even though he sucked in his Hollywood first round. They pretty much let him in because of his story)
--> Jaycee Badeiux
--> Robbie Rosen
--> Jerome Bell
Should not have gone through, but did.
Jacqueline Dunford (got in because she is pretty and loud, but there’s no beauty to her voice)
Should have gone through, but didn't.
Victoria Huggins (we knew she was going home, because they kept showing her being overconfident. America hates arrogance)
Steve Beghun the accountant. He could do better than that! That was just a poor song choice and nerves.
Nick Fink The Boyfriend (pictured) was so pathetic, trying to sing again. You could tell his girlfriend was embarrassed as she walked out. We know she’s going to dump that guy. That was probably the night's funniest moment though.
SO glad auditions are over and we get to see all the good people/get on with the show. We think, overall, the judges made some great choices this round. There was no choice we were really upset over. These guys know the goods when they see it.