· "Buddy. This is not the opening of a TV show. This is real life."
· Sarah and Chuck are still a happy couple.
· Dolph Lundgren as the villain (and saying "I must break you.").
· Casey (obviously) misses Chuck. One of the bloggers will always maintain that Casey is the best character on this show.
· Morgan thinking that sexting means "sex writing". Not that it's surprising, because we highly doubt anyone has ever sexted with Morgan.
· Holy crap the new Buy More is AWESOME. And General Beckman is the new store manager. And there's a trapdoor going from the Buy More down to Castle. So really, we love everything associated with the newly rebuilt and vastly improved Buy More.
· Chuck kicking everyone's ass, and then actually being pretty intimidating. We really enjoy Bad Ass Bartowski.
· Ellie is pregnant! Not that it wasn't completely predictable, but this development still made us happy. Ellie and Awesome are going to make great parents (not to mention the child is going to be BEAUTIFUL).
· Chuck is a spy again (like his whole "out of the spy game" thing was really going to last a long time).
The only things that were missing were Jeffster!, Big Mike, and Awesome. While it's been a whole summer without them, one of the bloggers isn't missing Jeff and Lester too much. They were a little too involved last season, and we like them in smaller doses. That being said, hopefully everyone will be back next week.
Episode Grade: B
Did we miss any of your favorite moments from the premiere? Let us know in the comments!
Watch the episode here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/178393/chuck-chuck-versus-the-anniversary